We provide private car service from Saigon to Vung tau by 4 – 7 – 16 seaters. Limousine 9 & 11 seaters. Professional service and cheap price. Assist customer online 24/7
Price List Private Car Service From Saigon To Vung Tau
Limousine 9 seaters
Saigon <=> Mui Ne
Saigon <=> Vung Tau
Vung tau <=> Mui Ne
Dalat <=> Mui Ne
Nha Trang <=> Mui Ne
Attention partners and customers: The above prices do not apply on holidays – Tet – and there will be slight fluctuations from time to time, please contact us online via Zalo – Viber – Whatsapp for advice on the most accurate quote.
The above prices are basic for reference and may change on weekends and current gasoline prices. Please contact us for the most accurate advice and quote.
Car Pictures Serving Saigon To Vung Tau
Private car services from Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) to Vung Tau are a convenient and comfortable way to travel between these two popular destinations in Vietnam. These services typically offer a range of vehicle options to accommodate different group sizes, including 4-seater, 7-seater, and 16-seater vehicles. Here’s a brief introduction to these private car services:
4-Seaters: These are typically sedan cars, such as a Toyota Vios or similar models. They are suitable for small groups or individuals who want a more private and comfortable ride. They offer ample space for up to four passengers and their luggage.
7-Seaters: These vehicles are often SUVs or minivans, like a Toyota Innova or similar models. They are a great choice for slightly larger groups or families. With seating for up to seven passengers, they provide more space and comfort than 4-seater options.
16-Seaters: If you have a larger group or need more space, 16-seater vans are available for hire. These are ideal for larger families or groups of friends. They offer ample room for both passengers and luggage.
Here are some key advantages of using private car services for your journey from Saigon to Vung Tau:
Comfort: Private cars are generally well-maintained and provide a comfortable and air-conditioned environment for your trip.
Convenience: You can schedule your departure time to suit your itinerary, making it a convenient option for travelers.
Safety: Professional drivers are often employed by these services, ensuring a safe and smooth journey.
Luggage Space: Depending on the vehicle type, you’ll have adequate space for your luggage.
To book a private car service for your trip, you can contact local transportation companies, travel agencies, or use online booking platforms. Prices may vary based on the vehicle type, distance, and any additional services you may require. Make sure to communicate your specific needs and preferences when booking to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable journey.
Traveling from Saigon to Vung Tau in a private limousine is a luxurious and comfortable way to make the journey. Limousine services offer an elevated level of comfort, style, and convenience for your trip. Here’s an introduction to private limousine services for this route:
Private Limousine Services from Saigon to Vung Tau:
Luxurious Experience: Private limousines provide a top-notch travel experience with their luxurious interiors, spacious seating, and premium amenities. You can expect plush leather seats, climate control, entertainment systems, and often complimentary beverages.
Comfort and Space: Limousines offer ample legroom and space, ensuring a comfortable ride for passengers. They are designed to provide a relaxing and enjoyable journey.
Privacy: Limousines offer a high level of privacy, making them an ideal choice for business travelers, couples, or those who simply want a private and exclusive experience.
Professional Chauffeurs: Limousine services typically come with experienced and well-trained chauffeurs who prioritize safety and professionalism. They are knowledgeable about the route and can offer recommendations or assistance as needed.
Customization: Many limousine services allow you to customize your journey. You can specify pick-up and drop-off locations, departure times, and even add additional stops along the way.
Scenic Views: The route from Saigon to Vung Tau offers beautiful coastal and countryside views, and traveling in a limousine allows you to fully appreciate the scenery in comfort.
Luggage Space: Limousines typically have ample space for luggage, making them suitable for both leisure and business travelers.
Group Travel: Limousines come in various sizes, so you can choose one that accommodates your group size, whether you’re traveling solo, with a partner, or in a larger party.
To book a private limousine from Saigon to Vung Tau, you can contact local limousine service providers or luxury transportation companies in the area. Prices for limousine services can vary depending on the type of limousine, the duration of the journey, and any additional services you request. Make sure to inquire about availability, pricing, and any specific requirements you may have for your trip to ensure a truly enjoyable and stylish journey from Saigon to Vung Tau.
Vung Tau, often referred to as “Vũng Tàu” in Vietnamese, is a coastal city located in the southern part of Vietnam. It’s a popular seaside destination known for its scenic beauty, beaches, cultural attractions, and historical significance. Here’s an introduction to Vung Tau:
1. Stunning Beaches: Vung Tau is renowned for its beautiful beaches, making it a favorite destination for beach lovers. Some of the notable beaches in the area include Front Beach (Bãi Trước), Back Beach (Bãi Sau), and Pineapple Beach (Bãi Dứa). These beaches offer opportunities for swimming, sunbathing, water sports, and enjoying fresh seafood at beachfront restaurants.
2. Colonial History: The city has a rich colonial history, with remnants of French colonial architecture still visible in some areas. The White Palace (Bạch Dinh) and the Statue of Jesus Christ on Nho Mountain (Tượng Chúa Kitô Vua) are notable historical landmarks that offer panoramic views of the city and the sea.
3. Cultural Attractions: Vung Tau boasts several cultural and religious sites, including the Niet Ban Tinh Xa Pagoda and the Temple of the Whale (Đền Cá Ông). These sites offer insight into the local culture and spirituality.
4. Outdoor Activities: The city’s coastal location provides ample opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, and water sports. You can explore scenic hiking trails on Small Mountain (Núi Nhỏ) and Big Mountain (Núi Lớn), or go fishing and boat trips in the surrounding waters.
5. Fresh Seafood: Vung Tau is famous for its delicious and fresh seafood. Local seafood markets and seafood restaurants offer a wide variety of dishes, including grilled squid, shrimp, crab, and various fish preparations.
6. Oil and Gas Industry: Vung Tau serves as a major hub for Vietnam’s oil and gas industry, with numerous offshore drilling platforms and related infrastructure. This industry has contributed significantly to the city’s economic development.
7. Festivals: The city hosts various festivals and events throughout the year, including the Vung Tau Sea Festival, which celebrates the cultural heritage and maritime traditions of the region. The festival typically includes music performances, food stalls, and water-related activities.
8. Accessibility: Vung Tau is easily accessible from Ho Chi Minh City, making it a popular weekend getaway for both locals and tourists. The city is connected to Saigon by road, and there are ferry services available as well.
Overall, Vung Tau offers a diverse range of experiences, from beach relaxation to cultural exploration and outdoor adventures. Whether you’re looking for a serene beach escape or a taste of Vietnamese history and culture, Vung Tau has something to offer visitors of all interests.
Vung Tau, Vietnam, is a city known for its scenic beauty and stunning landscapes. Here are some of the most beautiful places to visit in Vung Tau:
Front Beach (Bãi Trước): Front Beach is one of the most popular beaches in Vung Tau, known for its soft sands and tranquil waters. It’s a great spot for a leisurely stroll along the promenade, offering picturesque views of the coastline and the city’s skyline. There are also various seafood restaurants and cafes along the beach.
Back Beach (Bãi Sau): Back Beach is another beautiful stretch of coastline in Vung Tau. It’s famous for its longer shoreline and larger waves, making it a favorite destination for water sports enthusiasts, including surfers and windboarders.
Pineapple Beach (Bãi Dứa): Pineapple Beach, also known as Mulberry Beach, is a quieter and less crowded option. It’s surrounded by lush green hills and offers a peaceful atmosphere for sunbathing and swimming.
Nho Mountain (Núi Nhỏ): Nho Mountain, also called Small Mountain, is a picturesque hill offering panoramic views of Vung Tau. You can hike or take a cable car to the summit, where you’ll find a Jesus Christ statue and a small pagoda. The views from here are particularly stunning during sunrise and sunset.
Lighthouse (Hải Đăng Vũng Tàu): The Vung Tau Lighthouse is perched atop Little Mountain (Núi Nhỏ) and provides breathtaking views of the surrounding sea and city. The climb to the lighthouse is rewarded with sweeping vistas.
Statue of Jesus Christ (Tượng Chúa Kitô Vua): This iconic statue stands tall on the slopes of Nho Mountain and is visible from various points in the city. The statue offers an impressive backdrop to the coastal scenery and is beautifully illuminated at night.
Niet Ban Tinh Xa Pagoda: This serene Buddhist pagoda is set against a backdrop of lush greenery and offers a tranquil escape from the bustling city. The intricate architecture and peaceful gardens make it a lovely place for meditation and reflection.
Bach Dinh (White Palace): Bach Dinh is a historic French colonial mansion with a white facade, surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens. It offers a glimpse into Vietnam’s colonial past and provides a serene setting for visitors.
Ho May Park: Located on the slopes of Big Mountain (Núi Lớn), Ho May Park is a lush, landscaped area with a zoo, amusement rides, and stunning viewpoints overlooking the city and the sea.
Con Dao Islands: Although not in Vung Tau itself, the nearby Con Dao Islands are known for their pristine beaches, crystal-clear waters, and lush landscapes. They are accessible by ferry from Vung Tau and are a paradise for nature lovers.
These beautiful places in Vung Tau offer a mix of natural beauty, cultural significance, and recreational opportunities, making Vung Tau a delightful destination for tourists and a serene retreat for those seeking relaxation and scenic views.