Phu Quy Island Tour Itinary 3 Days 2 Nights
DAY 1: PHAN THIET – PHU QUY
5:30 AM: Tourguide picks up guests at Mui Ne hotel or Phan Thiet move to the port, disembark the boat to depart for Phu Quy by speedboat at 7:00.
09h30 AM: The ship docked at Phu Quy port. Delegation to the hotel to check in
11:30AM : The group has lunch, back to the hotel to rest.
15h00: start sightseeing
15:30: Explore Ganh Hang – Infinity Lake, along with the erosion of wind and
Sea water has created for the limestone beaches located next to the sea and islands extremely interesting and attractive caves
16h00: You move to visit Doc Phuot – a slope close to the sea, near the shooting range of border guards. Route 27/4 is a beautiful stopover on the island. One side is the sea, the other side is a wild casuarina forest.
16h30: Check in at the Sovereign Flagpole, here you will not only take pictures of the flag marking the offshore Vietnamese territory, but also learn about the sacredness as well as the difficulties of the people in the sea. protect the sovereignty of the sea and islands.
17h00: The next destination is a beach that is considered the most beautiful on Phu Quy island named “Trieu Duong Bay” with a long stretch of fine white sand, blue sea of one color, you will be able to swim here to relax. Immerse yourself in the gentle waves of the sea. A place to watch the most beautiful sunset on Phu Quy island. From here, looking out into the distance, you will see “Hon Tranh” – one of the beautiful islets of Phu Quy Island.
18h00: You move back to the hotel to bathe in fresh water, relax, prepare for dinner.
19h00: Have dinner at the restaurant. After that, you can go for a walk and enjoy the coffee at your own expense.
Day 2: PHU QUY ISLAND TOUR – WALKING ISLAND
7:00AM: Have breakfast at the restaurant. Then go to the hotel to prepare to go on a Cano tour to Hon Tranh to swim or go to the shallow reef to participate in rowing and diving to see the coral reefs.
11:30AM: You move to cages, rafts on the sea to have lunch at the raft with local seafood dishes. Then back to the hotel to rest.
15h00: Conquer the largest lighthouse in Vietnam located on the top of Cam Mountain and visit Uncle Ho’s Torch, the lighthouse 108m high above sea level, visitors will have a panoramic view of the fishing village’s fishermen as well as observation. the whole island district of Phu Quy.
16h00: Continue to Phong Dien – located at the end of Phu Quy island, located on high land, one side is bordered by the sea, the other side is bordered by casuarina forest, creating a wonderful scene. A place to watch the sea and save memorable moments.
17h00: Have a swim at Ngu Phung beach, return to the hotel to bathe in fresh water
18h30: You come to the restaurant to have dinner with typical seafood dishes of the sea. After that, you are free to go sightseeing with friends.
Day 3: PHU QUY – PHAN THIET
7:00AM: Have breakfast. Then visit the top of Cao Cat mountain where Linh Son Pagoda is located, on the top of the mountain we will have a panoramic view of the whole island. Behind the pagoda, there are large rocks that have been worn by the sea wind for millions of years, creating many extremely beautiful shapes. People compare this place as a dragon’s head and Mui Doi Thay as a dragon’s tail, so now this commune is named Long Hai (or sea dragon).
9h00, you move to the hotel to arrange check-out luggage, move to the port to board the boat back to Phan Thiet, 10h00 to board the train to return to Phan Thiet. End program
- Note: departure time depends on the operating schedule of the shipping line, the sightseeing spots can be rearranged but still ensure all the attractions according to the program
PACKAGE TOUR PRICE: 250 usd/pax
– Meals in the program: (3 breakfasts, 2 main meals, )
– Lunch on the raft ( on the sea), 1 BBQ evening with lobster.
– Entrance fees to places according to the program
– Local Tourguide
– Round trip speedboat ticket with seats
– Go rowing Sup at the shallow reef
– Motorbike + gasoline enough to move according to the schedule (2 passengers/car)
– Hotel in the center 2-4 guests in a fully furnished room
– Mineral water 2 bottles of 350ml + 2 cold towels
TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
– Other personal expenses such as: laundry, meals outside the program
– Children over 10 years old must buy tour tickets
– Children from 6-10 years old: 75% of tour tickets: train tickets, sightseeing services, meals like adults but sleep with parents. The second child or more must buy a tour ticket.
– Children under 6 years old, parents take care of themselves, the second child must buy 75% of tour tickets.
PROVISIONS TO BUY AND CANCEL TOUR:
– After registration, cancel the tour for 10% of the tour price.
– Cancellation from 15 to 10 days before departure will be charged 30% of tour price (excluding holidays and Sundays)
– Cancellation from 10 to 8 days before departure will incur a charge of 50% of the tour price (not included).
holidays and Sundays)
– Cancellation from 5 to 7 days before departure will incur a charge of 50% of the tour price (excluding holidays and Sundays)
– Cancellation from 4 days before departure will be charged 100% of tour price (excluding holidays) and sunday)
Contact Us For Our Customer Service
Hotline: (24/7) +84 984 301 711
Assist Online Number: +84 984 301 711
By Viber – Whatsapp – Line – Zalo – Mr Minh
Assist Online Number: +84 949 76 46 49
By Viber – Whatsapp – Line – Zalo – Mr Peter
Thank you for interesting our service